Reservation and cancellation terms
Martinpiha / Pressex Oy
Seppäläntie 130, Lohjansaari
08800 LOHJA, Finland
phone: 010 322 0070
The customer is committed to follow these terms when reserving and buying products and service from Martinpiha.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the descriptions of the rooms, surroundings and other information, as well as the rules, regulations and terms of reservation.
- The customer pays the reservation according to the payment method, in accordance with the terms of the payment method.
- The booking systems sends an order and paymentconfirmation to the e—mail that the customer has provided.
- The reservation made by the customer is binding when the booking system has sent a order-/payment confirmation to the e-mail that the customer has provided.
- Martinpiha has confirmed the reservation when a separate booking confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address that the customer has provided.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellationday is the day when Martinpiha has received the cancellation in writing=per e-mail.
- The customer is responsible for sendning the cancellation in time, and for checking that it has been delivered.
- If the cancellation is made
- less than 20 days before the reservation date (not including the cancellation day),but earlier than 7 days before, 50% of the room rate per night will be charged.
- less than 7 days before the reservation date (not including the cancellation day), one night’s room rate will be charged.
Owner’s right to cancell the booking
- In the event of force majeure, Martinpiha may cancell the reservation.
- The customer will be informed immediately of this cancellation.
- The customer then has the right to a full refund.
- Possible costs incurred to the customer due to the force majeur -cancellation will not be compensated to the customer.
Receiving and returning the keys to a room
- Your room will be available for you to use from 14.00 on the day of your arrival, and the keys must be returned
at 12.00 on the day of your departure unless otherwise agreed. If you would like to make sure that you are able to use your room first thing in the morning, please make the reservation for the previous night.
- The room will be kept reserved for you until 18.00 on the day of your arrival, unless your arrival time has been otherwise confirmed in advance using a credit card or by the company making the reservation. After 18.00 the hotel retains the right to cancel a reservation which has not been confirmed and to sell the room to another customer.
- Martinpiha has the right to charge EUR 20,- compensation for opening the room door between 10pm to 8 am, in case the customer has forgotten the keys in the room, For lost keys and other damaged property, bedlinen ect Martinpiha has the right to charge the customer’s credit card compensation for washing/reparing or costs for purchasing a new item.
- All rooms and common areas in Martinpiha are non-smoking areas. If a guest violates this rule, he/she is responsible or compensating all costs caused. The hotel has the right to charge the guest’s credit card for costs caused. The fine for smoking in non-smoking areas is EUR 100,-.
- As a common rule, pets are not allowed.
- In case it has been agreed beforehand, that a pet is allowed, following rules will apply:
- A fee of 10,-/night will be charged for the pet.
- The customer has the full responsibility for the pet and for possible damages and extra costs that might occure. Martinpiha has the right to charge the customer’s creditcard to cover these costs.
- The pets should always be in a leash, and are not allowed to cause disturbance to other guests.
- The pet should not be left unsupervised in the room.
- The room will be checked when the customer is checking out, to make sure that no extra cleaning or
- damages have occured.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is obliged to compensate Martinpiha for any damage he has caused to the subject. The customer who has made the reservation, is also responsible for other persons visiting the site and for any damage they cause during the reservation.
- Martinpiha will not compensate for any inconvenience or costs that may arise from natural conditions such as insects, animals, fowl or unexpected weather conditions.
- Any complaints should always be made as quickly as possible, on the spot, after the issue has occurred.
- • If there is no satisfactory solution or a claim for compensation, a complaint must be sent within one week after the end of the reservation, in writing.
- • Martinpiha strives to handle the complaint as quickly as possible, however within a month, from the receipt of the announcement.
- Martinpiha uses trusted and secure payment agents.
- The customer agrees to comply with the terms of your chosen payment method. The payment transaction of the online store is operated by Maksukaista (Paybyway Oy, y-tunnus 2486559-4), registered in the Register of Payment Institutions maintained by the Financial Supervisory Authority. On the customers receipt/ bankstatement, Maksukaista / Paybyway Oy will be shown as the recipient of the payment. Maksukaista passes the payments to the online merchant. Payment is secure, as all payment transaction information is encrypted using the encrypted link so that no third party can see the payment transaction information. The transaction is created between the e-commerce client and the online store. E-commerce is responsible for all trade-related obligations.
Paybyway Oy, y-tunnus: 2486559-4
Phone: +358 29 300 5050
If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, Martinpiha will not process the order.
General terms and conditions
- The prices on the webpage includes tax.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Martinpiha has the right to use the information for its own direct mail and market and opinion surveys unless the customer denies it. You can make a prohibition on the contact details mentioned in the terms.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. The customer must check the terms of delivery in advance.